Welcome to Blog of the Sierra Nevada's Greatest Wedding Getaway

Here is a meeting place for those in love and planning their own "greatest celebration"; a haven for our magisterial couples of years past whose memories should always be a couple keystrokes away; and a warm welcome for those recently inaugurated into the living dream of their Forest House wedding.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Meet the Mrs. behind the Blog!

Hi My Name is Lindsey 
Lindsey and Kathryn


My name is Lindsey Taylor and I am the Bridal Liaison for the Forest House! I thought since we would be sharing all of this time together (me writing the blogs and you reading them) that I would take some time to introduce myself and tell you a little bit about me.

I was born and raised in Folsom, California. I am 1 of 4 kids. I have an older brother and 2 younger sisters. While growing up I was a competitive gymnast which took up most of my time. When I ended my career as a gymnast and started high school I began to get involved in school clubs. My favorite being Pink Ladies. A group of young high school women spreading  the word of Breast Cancer Awareness and raising funds for research through Susan G Koman. I graduated high school and moved on to get my education at Heald College.

Fast forward through all the fun stuff.. college, travel, life lessons, and you get the current, but ever changing, improving ME!

I am a committed mother of 3 beautiful children, a wife to a great provider and man, and a women who has a purpose in life to love and support others. I enjoy mini get-aways or even "stay-cations" with my husband, being outside with my kids, baseball, happy hour with my girl friends and camping!

Daughter Olivia- 5

Son Maddux-6

Son Parker-3

Husband Eric 

Eric and I 

San Francisco Photo Shoot


I look forward to getting to know each one of you as well! Please feel free to start conversations on our blog or Facebook. E-mail, call or even text if have something you would like to share. We here at the Forest House are constantly adapting to give YOU what YOU want. Please share what you would like to see here on our blog.

Happy Saturday and to quote my favorite Wedding Coordinator..... Happy Planing!

-Lindsey Taylor

1 comment:

  1. I loved reading this and I am so excited about the blog spot!! GO LINDSEY!!

    ReplyDelete