Welcome to Blog of the Sierra Nevada's Greatest Wedding Getaway

Here is a meeting place for those in love and planning their own "greatest celebration"; a haven for our magisterial couples of years past whose memories should always be a couple keystrokes away; and a warm welcome for those recently inaugurated into the living dream of their Forest House wedding.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Shoes Shoes Shoes!

                          
                                      Good Afternoon Everyone! So, you all knew this was coming, and if you love shoes anywhere near as much as I do, you have been anxiously awaiting this day! This is the first of many Bridal Shoe Updates! Each bride has their own individual style. Sometimes the gowns are long and the shoes are hidden. Depending on the Bride, the Shoe may come before the gown. Here are some common style choices;
1)      Classy
2)      Elegant
3)      Bold
4)      Bright
5)      Comfortable
6)      Character
7)      Vintage
8)      Personalized
And the list goes on!

 Each time I go through the Bridal Shoe pictures I am going to choose a Featured pair. I will always choose the shoe that catches my attention, the one that is exquisite and unique of the batch. I think you will absolutely love this group’s featured pair! Please continue to send me your shoe pictures! You can send them to: fhlsienna@gmail.com. Here are a few I have received so far:


                                                     Bryanna Galloway (Classy Red)


Cristie Lo (Summer Elegance)



Lauren Gustie (Vintage Beauty)




Rachel Adams (Classic Royal)

                                              My Top pick!

   Jessica Mendenhall (Personalized Beauty)





These are my favorites! I really thought Jessica’s shoe idea was a perfect execution of a personalized wedding shoe, with her own adorable flare. Before Jessica took her first steps down the aisle and into wedding bliss, each of her girls wrote a little something on her shoes. In this way she was able to carry their thoughts and love with her. Such a cute Idea! Thank you for sharing Jessica!

 Please don’t forget to send in your shoe pictures so that I can share them with others!
Have a wonderful day everyone!

With love and care, Sienna Forrester,
Wedding journalist,
Forest House Lodge



2 comments:

  1. So cool! My girls really are the best EVER! XOXO Sienna, Brett, Kathryn and the Forest House Crew! You made our special day a dream come true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was an awesome idea Jess! :0)

    ReplyDelete