Welcome to Blog of the Sierra Nevada's Greatest Wedding Getaway

Here is a meeting place for those in love and planning their own "greatest celebration"; a haven for our magisterial couples of years past whose memories should always be a couple keystrokes away; and a warm welcome for those recently inaugurated into the living dream of their Forest House wedding.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Bouquets Inspiration

I was recently talking to a Bride about choosing the perfect bouquet for her wedding day. For some, this is just an added piece of decoration and bring beauty to the ceremony, for others, these flowers could represent more. For me, I chose flowers that I fell in love with. My purpose and personal touch came through the wrapping that help the bouquet together. It was my mothers veil. I loved that I was able to incorporate her wedding day into mine without having to feel obligated to necessarily "wear it"


Credit to Bella Lu Photography for these photos


Thank you Kristi with the Posh Posey for my beautiful flowers!

How do you feel about your bouquet? Will you be adding anything personal to yours? If so, what will you be adding? 

No comments:

Post a Comment