Welcome to Blog of the Sierra Nevada's Greatest Wedding Getaway

Here is a meeting place for those in love and planning their own "greatest celebration"; a haven for our magisterial couples of years past whose memories should always be a couple keystrokes away; and a warm welcome for those recently inaugurated into the living dream of their Forest House wedding.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Laura..Your Service Manager!


Dear Bride and Groom,

Hello and congratulations on your big day! My name is Laura Wilburn and I am the Service Manager here at Forest House Lodge. Along with the Wedding Director, and the culinary and bar team, my staff of event technicians and servers and I will be attending to every detail to make sure your day is everything you imagine it to be.

Our industry is one that is based on warm care and detailed perfection, so my 25 years of experience in the field have allowed me to meet the challenges of the changing needs and requests of more than 70 weddings per year. As your service manager, I will be there for you from the set up of your customized banquet room through all of your meals and hors d’ouevres to assisting the coordination of wedding details and specifics.
My greatest focus is to ensure that, during your wedding day, you have peace of mind and a stress-free atmosphere as you prepare to enjoy your time with your new spouse, your family and friends. 

Please feel free to contact me via my email with our Wedding Director so I am free to pass information along as well.

page15image16032
Welcome to the Forest House family!

Laura Wilburn
Service Manager foresthouselaura@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment