Welcome to Blog of the Sierra Nevada's Greatest Wedding Getaway

Here is a meeting place for those in love and planning their own "greatest celebration"; a haven for our magisterial couples of years past whose memories should always be a couple keystrokes away; and a warm welcome for those recently inaugurated into the living dream of their Forest House wedding.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Kathryn.. Your Lady in Black and Wedding Director


Advise to our B&G from Kathryn: "Do not loose focus and spend all of your time and energy on "things" for the day. Focus on the experiences of the day in itself."

Congratulations and welcome to the Forest House Lodge family!

My name is Kathryn Gardenhire, Wedding Director at the Forest House Lodge and I am very much looking forward to working with you to make your special day an unforgettable one! To help start you off with planning I have included a packet of “homework” as I like to call it. It will help me begin your planning process and assist me as well in reaching your every expectation of wedding organization.

In addition to the planning process, I also coordinate multiple events throughout the year that serve various functions for you as a Bride and Groom. Through these events you will be able to meet other Brides and Grooms, get to know staff, and get a taste of our incredible cuisine. These events will also allow you to observe the warm, friendly, and extremely fun environment that our Lodge provides and what’s more, we get to know you better and find out the special, little details that fulfill your dreams on your big day!

I want you know that I am here for you every step of the way. Please feel free to contact me anytime whether through email or phone. I definitely prefer email due to its speed and its ability save requests or ideas you have; I then have the ability to search and find. Unlike most coordinators and directors in our industry, I organize and direct close to 80 weddings a year and usually have 80 to 95 Brides and Grooms on our books at any one time. As one might assume I am a very busy person, but I am never too busy for you! Please do not hesitate to call or email me with any questions you may have. 

Lastly, I am also available for planning consultations on Wednesdays and Thursdays or any day we do not have a wedding. These one-on-one consultations generally take
about 2 hours and are priceless! I urge you to find time to come up and play so we can go through your details, wishes and hopes to53g6ether. Everyone here at Forest House Lodge looks forward to helping make your dr3eam day everything you hoped for and more!

Much love and happy planning,
Kathryn Gardenhire 
Wedding Director 
foresthouselodge@yahoo.com 
916.969.7108


Fun Facts about Kathryn: 

Favorite color is mustard yellow
She eats a primal diet and enjoys bacon and cheddar mashed fauxtatoes
She was born in Decantur, IL and raised in GlenCarbon, IL
page2image20448

No comments:

Post a Comment